I had a GREAT weekend with my parents. They got here on Friday afternoon. We went to dinner and to downtown Franklin to walk around.
Saturday morning we went the the flea market. There are two different parts of the flea market. One part is like Holiday House and the old Memphis Flea Market (when it came to town) all rolled into one on steroids. Everything you can think of there...all new stuff. Then there is the real "flea market' part of the flea market. It has antiques, vintage clothes and furniture pretty much anything you can think of. Mom and Dad spent their time in the "flea market". I went to the "new stuff". They did better than I did. I didn't buy a single thing...they did :) We did some more running around and went on a drive on Saturday afternoon.
We had breakfast this morning and they got on the road. They are back home in Arkansas! We had so much fun!
I hope everyone has a great week!
1 comments:
We had fun also. love you mom and dad.
Post a Comment