I'm a fan of road trips. The perfect road trip for me is if I don't have to drive! Well when I drive home I have to drive.
I'm always seeing things on the way to and from Arkansas that would be great blog posts...most of the time I can't remember them. I also think about what a great photo this or that would be...however most of the time I'm in such a hurry to get to Arkansas or get back to Tennessee I don't take the time.
The other great thing about road trips are the snacks. Well I love convenience store/truck stop food i.e. corn dogs, hot dogs and burritos. Yes that's right burritos. Well on the way back from Arkansas this past weekend I stopped and picked up a corn dog. It was the NASTIEST corn dog I had ever had it was so gross. I think it may have been in the little warmer thing for about a week...maybe longer...I was so disappointed.
I love the turn the radio up and sing. I have the radio up and I'm singing, I think to myself, "I'm not that bad"...then I turn the radio down a bit to hear myself and the truth is I am that bad. I suspect I will get a call from some famous singer, group or duo BEGGING me to STOP singing their songs!
Something else that happens while I'm driving between Franklin and Wooster is that I see things that I think my friends/family would think are funny. So I think it would be great if randomly different folks could hang out with me on my way to and from.
I should really start writing stuff down but that really causes a problem if you are trying to drive. So I think I need a driver. I've always thought that would be my one luxury in life if I had the option.
You know the game if you had the money what would you get...a big house, a new car, a maid the list goes on. As for me it would be a driver!
3 comments:
I love road trips too! For some reason it is so fun to stop at stores and get junk food and eat in the car! But my wish if I were rich would be for a maid...lol!
You and your road trip food! I love ya!!!
I knew ALL of this about you already, yet I smiled like it was the first time to learn this stuff about out. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment