Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY Friday...

It has been a pretty quiet week around here. Work is good and quiet. We have had our fair share of rainy/stormy weather. It is only going to be in the high 50s/low 60s today and morning showers. However tomorrow will be sunshine and in the 70s...I'm very excited.

Tomorrow I'm going to Leipers Fork. It is a Registered National Historic District and contains some of the few remaining examples of late 19th century architecture once characteristic of villages in Williamson County (I borrowed that from the website). Hopefully there will be some photo opportunities...if so I will post some pics after my visit.

Then next week I'll start getting ready for a trip to Arkansas for Easter. We are off work on Friday so I'll be driving in Thursday night after work...

Happy Anniversary to my Dad and Mom...on Saturday!

Also, good luck to my favorite brother on his BIG test tomorrow...I know you will do great!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: