Wednesday, August 1, 2007

15 Of My Favorite Movies....

Below are a list of some of my favorite movies. These are the movies that if they are on TV during the weekend I stop what I'm doing and watch. They are in no particular order.

  1. Steel Magnolias
  2. Dirty Dancing
  3. Shag
  4. A Walk To Remember
  5. Can't Buy Me Love
  6. The Goonies
  7. The Great Outdoors
  8. Footloose
  9. Sixteen Candles
  10. Top Gun
  11. Three Men and a Baby
  12. Runaway Bride
  13. Bring It On (I know)
  14. The Ice Princess
  15. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

The funny thing about this list...I was only going to do 10 but then I thought of 11 and then 13 so I felt like the listed needed to be 10, 15 or 20. So I stopped at 15.

1 comments:

Misti said...

Isn't it funny how some things seem to go on forever. I was thinking about how many times we watched Dirty Dancing & Shag. The girls own them on DVD & watch them all of the time. They make their list of 15 also.