I'm still going to Iowa but there has been a change. I am riding a charter bus to Iowa. We are leaving at 8pm Thursday night and driving thru the night. We will arrive in Iowa EARLY Friday morning. Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person...so this will be an interesting test.
I'm so excited about going that I think that will cancel out the terribly early arrival in Iowa. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I will be able post while we are on the road. I'm pretty sure I will not sleep thru the night.
I'm so excited about going that I think that will cancel out the terribly early arrival in Iowa. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I will be able post while we are on the road. I'm pretty sure I will not sleep thru the night.
2 comments:
Have fun! Can't wait to hear how things went!
GREAT TO SEE YOU LAST NIGHT! Wish i was going! After October im going to have more free time! YEAH!
Post a Comment