Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flat Tire...

I have always been afraid that I would have a flat tire when there wasn't anyone available to change it (I have roadside assistance but it can take a while for them to show up). That fear was intensified when I moved to Tennessee. Any time that I have had a flat tire ...I've called my dad! Well this weekend I had a flat tire...Sunday night....in Greenbrier.

I put this tire on my car!

I got out of my car, looked at the flat and then got back in my car. I started thinking about all the people I could call to come change the tire for me. Then I decided I could at least TRY to change the tire myself. Well I tried and I DID IT! I couldn't believe it! I changed the tire all by myself. No one stopped to help. I even made it home and to Wal-Mart on Monday morning on the tire I put on. I ruined my tire so I had to buy a new tire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know what you can do unless you try.Good job. mom

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Now that is AWESOME. You should feel excellent and super independent. Nice to surprise yourself sometimes.

Paige said...

Well, I am IMPRESSED! I don't know that I could have done it! I'm really proud of you!

Blake and Kristen Mauldin said...

The donut looks flat. Congrats on the blog worthy accomplishment.