Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCain & Palin 2008...

I have spent the last two weeks watching the national conventions of both the Democrats and Republicans. Tonight the Republican National Convention wraps up. I enjoyed watching both of the conventions. I watched both conventions 4 years ago...so this isn't a new thing.

Last night Governor Sarah Palin gave an AMAZING speech. I've watched and read many many many things over the last 24 hours about her speech. I've talked to people about her speech. She introduced herself to the nation and did a wonderful job. She has the executive experence to be vice president. I'm excited about the possibilities.

I was talking to my mom this evening. We were talking about Sarah Palin. I was telling her I thought if McCain/Palin won in November. Sarah Palin could someday be president. As a woman I think that is amazing. I think about all the young girls I know that could possibly grow up in a nation where a woman can become president and realize that a woman can be anything that she wants to be...a mom, doctor, lawyer, police officer, firefighter, astronaut and yes even president of the United States.

I'm excited that in November I will be able to vote for the first woman ever on the Republican presidential ticket. I encourage you to get involved. If you are trying to decide who to vote for...I encourage you to do you research and decide on a candidate.

Vote on November 4!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I just got back from Alaska. We got to watch Palin's speech in her hometown of Wassillo! It was amazing to be surrounded by people who know and love her! Of course the media were only talking to the 2 people in the room who didn't like Palin... but i guess that is expected! GO PALIN!