Friday, September 26, 2008

Officially A Resident...

Well I am officially a resident of the Great State of Tennessee. I don't plan on singing or learning the words to Rocky Top anytime soon.

It has been a bit of an ordeal to get my drivers license. This summer I got my car tags NO problem. However to get a drivers license you have to have a certified birth certificate or a passport among other things. Well I did not have a certified birth certificate (there has been some discussion with my mother about whether I lost or if she actually ever gave it to me) or a passport. So I sent off for my certified birth certificate.

I finally got it in the mail..then procrastinated a few more weeks then finally on Thursday morning I got my drivers license...it was rather painless. The picture on my drivers license is not all that great...I'm not happy with it. I know what you are thinking no one is happy with their picture on their drivers licenses. I was very happy with the picture on my Arkansas drivers license. Oh well such is life in 5 years I will have a chance to make a better picture.

0 comments: