This is how it works:
1. Link the person you received your award from.
2. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
3. Put links of those on yours.
4. Leave a message on the blogs of your nominees.
The Sublett Family: I love Lindsey's writing. I love to read her stories. I loved reading about her trip to Alaska!
Livesay (Haiti) Web Log: Well I don't know these people BUT I love reading their blog. Right now they need our prayer because they continue to be hit by hurricane after hurricane.
The Mosley Team : I love watching the kids grow up! I love reading about what is going on in her life! I also feel for her because "the blog police officer" is always email her about updating her blog! :)
My Crazy Oklahoma Life: Well I don't know Erin but I like to read about what's going on in Oklahoma. I stalk her from Nicole's blog :)
Blake and Kristen: This is my way of keeping up with my favorite brother and sister-in-law. I love reading the updates.
The Godfreys: Melissa is always trying new stuff with her blog. Plus she's family...what's not to like!
The Condrays: Last but certainly not least...Paige. She's the reason I started a blog...she got me hooked! Miss her and love watching the kids grow up.
Consider yourself TAGGED!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment