Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bird Man...

Okay...these aren't great pictures. I took them with my blackberry and I didn't want this guy to see me taking pictures of him. Anyway! You see the white thing on his arm?!?! It's a BIRD! He was at the grocery store when I stopped after work today.



This was the 2nd time I've seen the bird man. The first time I saw him he was on an afternoon walk and the bird was on his shoulder. Kind of a shocking thing to see. I'm so glad I got pictures this time!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hilarious!! I loved the Amazing Race!!! :) I could never be a contestant either, though. I have been praying for you these last couple of days....I have a terrible migraine and when I am laying in bed I pray for others I know who suffer like me. Hope you are feeling okay.

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Am I the only one who thinks that is just a little weird??? :)

Lindsay said...

Ha. The bird man. He should meet the lady at my grocery store: the lizard lady. They might make a match!

What a wild world...