
It is almost 3:00am on Sunday morning. I just finished reading The Last Song. I wasn't going to read it until after the book signing on Tuesday night BUT couldn't help myself. It is a typical Nicholas Sparks book...sad. So I cried...I have the puffy eyes and blotchy face to go along with it!
Good read. The movie comes out in January 2010...I'll watch it...the movie won't be as good as the book but it should be a pretty good flick. Miley Cyrus will play the lead role. Not a huge Miley fan but I'll get over it.
What the book is about....Seventeen year old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story of love on many levels--first love, love between parents and children -- that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that love can break our hearts...and heal them.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
2 comments:
Oh, we are so much alike! I can't wait to read this one!
So, was he a cutie?
Post a Comment