Monday, September 21, 2009

RAIN BLAHS....

I'm really kind of tired of rain! It has rained for a week (7 days)...BLAH! I watched the weather tonight it is in the forecast for the next 7 days...BLAH!! Rains great and I know sometimes we need it BUT I could use some sunshine.

Also, migraines are worse for me during this kind of weather...BLAH! I've had two migraines...BLAH! So I need some sunshine!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hear ya!!! My head has been a lot worse lately. YUCK...I am saying a prayer for your head!

Lindsay said...

I am so in love with Rain!!! In Kodiak there were times when it would rain daily for an entire month. I was in heaven. Because by the time the sun would come back out, even I would be happy to see it.

I was one of the few though. There were a lot of SAD people in Alaska.