Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm So Excited...

AND I just can't hide it! I'm so stinkin' excited! GUESS WHO I'm going to see next Tuesday night?!?!? NICHOLAS SPARKS

He is doing a book signing at a store in Nashville. I had to go today to get a ticket to get a spot in line. All book stores have different rules, authors have different rules...anyway I had to get a ticket...I'm in Group 1....WOOOHOOO. The book was released today. I'm giddy.

Meeting/seeing him in person/book signing is one thing on my list. Some people call it a bucket list...I don't have a list...I mean one that is written down I have a mental list of things I want to do...maybe I should write it down.

ANYWAY Nicholas Sparks reading and book signing next Tuesday night....WOOOOHOOO!

Here a picture of his new book and my TICKET!!! I think that deserves another WOOOOOHOOO!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting! You should Whoo hoo all you want!

Blake and Kristen Mauldin said...

I'm so jealous!! That would be really cool! Have fun meeting him!!!!!!

Melissa said...

How exciting! I am so jealous! I love him! Whoo hoo all you want!

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I am super excited for you. I hope you have a great time. And I think a list is a great idea, too! Have fun.