Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Still Here...

Well I'm still here! I can't believe it has been a week since I've updated the blog. The blog police hasn't even said anything to me....I'm shocked.

Last weekend I was in Arkansas to meet BRYLEE! She is so SUPER cute and very sweet! She has a bunch of hair...plenty for a hair bow. She looks a lot like her daddy. And shame on me I didn't take any pictures while I was there. Trust me when I tell you she is cute!

I came back to Tennessee on Sunday afternoon! It wasn't the best traveling experience ever...I-40 was shut down between Memphis and Jackson. I waited and waited! Then I went through THREE construction sites..at night on the interstate...traffic was down to one lane. Amazing that all this happened on one trip. I shouldn't complain...of all the trips I've made to and from Arkansas this was the worst. I got home much later than planned. Of course Monday morning I woke up with a migraine. I slept a little extra and felt much better when I woke up for the second time. So I was just 2 hours late to work and the migraine was pretty much gone by the end of the day. That's good news.

The weather has been amazing this week in Tennessee! My allergies are acting up a bit. I've been told it's ragweed. I'm taking Zyrtec...it worked in the spring. I'm hoping for the same this fall :)!

No big plans for the long holiday weekend. I have a closest that has boxes in it that have never been opened from when I moved here...so I'm thinking I'm going to see what are in those! Couldn't hurt! There are also a couple of Nashville sites I've been wanting to see and I have a free pass so I may try to check those out too.

I hope everyone has a very safe holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You have been awful quiet lately...lol! I hate road construction on 40...it backs you up so bad!