Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun Times...

Well tonight was the night. Let me start with I did not feel very good today/tonight. I had a migraine yesterday and it carried over to today. I wish that I had felt a little bit better.

I was a little worried that he might not be the person I have always thought or that he wouldn't be very nice. He was super nice and funny. He signed books, took pictures and spoke. I'm ready for the next book already...Fall 2010.


Standing on a table..so everyone could see him while he spoke

Signing books...
Still signing...

Not my favorite picture of me...but it's with Nicholas Sparks!

Anyway so much fun and if any of you have ever had the opportunity (probably not the best word) to listen to me ramble about him and enjoyed it ...you would have loved to be in the group of 400 and listen to all of us talk about him. Of the 400 folks...shocker there were about 10 men :)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Erica. I am so glad you got to go. mom

Paige said...

i'm worried about those men...and NS is super HOT!